Valentine’s Day 2020 discount for Ibiza Sun Apartments
You don’t have to wait until 14th February to get your Valentine’s Day gift: you can already enjoy our romantic offer provided you book your room from our website. It’s really easy: go to the booking form, choose the dates for your holiday in our suites in Playa d’en Bossa and you will automatically get special discounts according to the dates and free breakfast for two during the entire stay. You don’t have to enter the SUNLOVERS offer code as this will be automatically entered into the form as long as this Valentine’s Day promotion lasts.
Our suites are perfect for a couple’s getaway
Ibiza Sun Apartments suites are ideal for a romantic getaway to Ibiza. It spacious rooms have a separate sitting-room and a kitchen area for you to have a bite whenever you want, day or night. Also, our facilities include a swimming-pool, Balinese beds to sunbathe, a Thai restaurant, a massage room and a gym.
Our 10 favourite romantic places in Ibiza
Ibiza is full of romantic spots and restaurants, but we’ve chosen the top 10 that we believe are the most successful. Especially if there’s a proposal on the horizon...
- 1. The cliffs of Cala d´Hort: a unique setting with a view of the sunset and the islets of Es Vedrá and Es Vedranell.
- 2. The water circuit of Las Cascadas Suspendidas in La Posidonia spa: a place to fall in love with everything.
- 3. The Italian restaurant Las Dos Lunas has been one of the most romantic places in Ibiza for decades.
- 4. The terrace of the Amante restaurant that peers over the sea at the top of a small unspoilt cove.
- 5. The walk along the walls of Dalt Vila, especially as the sun sets.
- 6. The Japanese restaurant Kyupiddo, with stunning views of Ibiza’s harbour and the hills.
- 7. The tables by the sea with a view of Dalt Vila at the Cuatro Latas beach bar, in Cap Martinet, are a perfect setting for a casual romantic dinner.
- 8. The valley of Santa Agnès de Corona, any time of the year.
- 9. Cala Molí, as it’s one of the quietest beaches on the island.
- 10. The terrace in Hostal La Torre at sunset, with the best Balearic Sound music in the background.
And if you still need more romantic tips for Ibiza, don’t miss our posts “Why not marry in Ibiza?” and “Forget about your friends and discover what to do in Ibiza as a couple”. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Main picture: Pixabay