What is Yoga?
Yoga is a traditional physical and mental exercise that first started in India and brings together thought and action. Its mix of poses exercises the body whilst fostering the person’s communion with oneself, the environment and nature. There are different yoga doctrines but the most popular one worldwide is Hatha Yoga, where the asanas or body poses seek to produce mental and physical severity.
Why is Yoga good for us?
- It improves the nervous system and helps regulate stress.
- It improves muscle flexibility and eases joint inflammation.
- It corrects and maintains a correct body posture.
- It improves blood circulation and balance.
- It boosts your concentration and memory.
Practise Yoga at Ibiza Sun Apartments
The summer is the perfect time to have fun, leave routines behind, explore and take care of oneself. For this reason, Ibiza Sun Apartments has added new service of Yoga classes that have been specially designed for guests who practise Yoga on a regular basis or wish to discover this ancient practice.
- When are these Yoga classes? For the 2018 season, we will offer this class one morning a week. Classes are given by Délia, who studied Hatha Yoga in India under the guidance of traditional masters. With over 20 years of experience, she has become an expert in therapeutic Yoga.
- How long is the Yoga class? This activity lasts an hour and is given on the premises of Ibiza Sun Apartments. It also includes a detox juice at the end of the class.
If you’d like to include a Yoga session in your holidays in Ibiza, book a place directly with our staff at the reception desk by email or by phone +34 971 392 281.
Are you preparing your holidays to Ibiza?
Check our offers and book your suite in d’en Bossa beach now. We’re looking forward to seeing you!