Céline, Talisa & Ibiza
- You've become regular visitors to the island, what brings you back to Ibiza so often? The beautiful beaches and the good vibes!
- When your friends ask, why do you recommend Ibiza? It’s so much more than a party island! It has amazing views, beautiful beaches and the food is so nice.
- You believe Ibiza is perfect to… Chill and unwind
- You never thought Ibiza... Was more than a party island!
- What was your craziest experience on the island?: A hike to Atlantis.
- And your funniest experience?: Looking for Es Vedra and driving many wrong directions :D it’s so hard to find!
- Why do you think Ibiza is so popular among the Belgians? The party concept but also to chill out after a good party
- What do you like most of Ibiza Sun Apartments? The combination of your own apartment and privacy but also it’s the concept of a hotel where you can have breakfast or dinner. It’s also so clean and pretty! Feels so grown up and cool.
- For breakfast, you like... Eggs and champagne
- What’s your favourite cocktail at Ibiza Sun Apartments? Mocktails (Céline) and a good mojito (Talisa)
Céline & Ibiza
- Which plans would you recommend if you’re travelling to Ibiza with a baby? Take a suite in Ibiza Sun Apartments so you can prepare the food for the baby
- Tell us your three favourite restaurants here... Cotton beach, Amante and SunThai in Ibiza Sun Apartments (we loveeee the pad Thai there!)
- And your three favourite beaches... Cala Gracioneta, Cala d'Hort and Cala Salada.
- Which shop do you always visit when you’re in Ibiza?: The local shops in the old town.
- Espadrilles, do you prefer them flat or with heels?: Flat!
- What do you prefer, straw baskets or leather handbags?: Straw baskets to match Ibiza feeling.
Talisa & Ibiza
- Which beauty or gym ritual do you never miss during your holidays in Ibiza?: I love to do some cardio in the gym at Ibiza Sun Apartments before breakfast! And I always get my sunscreen on.
- Your favourite massage on our new treatment menu is…The Sun Smart massage!
- What’s your favourite spot in Ibiza to see and be seen?: Amante beach club!
- And to enjoy an unforgettable night?: The old town to get some good diner and a drink!
- What are the basic garments you always pack for your trip to Ibiza?: A jeans short, sandals and a cute white dress!
- When you're in Ibiza, you always buy... Ibiza sea salt!