Massages in Ibiza Sun Apartments 2019
The 2019 list of treatments and massages offered in the wellness room at Ibiza Sun Apartments is done with cold-pressed completely natural oils which have anti-inflammatory, rejuvenating, antiseptic, moisturising and repairing properties depending on your needs. Also, the massages on our new list can be of low, medium or high intensity for you to choose the one that most suits you.
The list of massages for summer 2019 includes six different options to:
- relax your body and mind: relaxing lavender, bambootherapy and geothermal massages.
- relieve tension: rosemary muscle massage, sports massage and the traditional Thai massage.
For more information on each of these massages, unload our new list of treatments and massages in Ibiza 2019 as a PDF.
If you’re looking for an even more comprehensive wellness experience, choose one of our rituals designed specially for Ibiza Sun Apartments’ guests. And let the holidays (finally) take over:
- Relax ritual: the best treatment to (practically) float back to your sun lounger. It includes a relaxing massage, foot reflexology, head & face massage and a relaxing tea. Sounds good, right?
- Detox ritual: you’ll be interested in this option if you’d like to go back home looking radiant after your holidays in Ibiza. It includes an anti-cellulite massage and lymphatic drainage, a facial purifying treatment and detox tea.
- Thai ritual: complete your traditional Thai massage with dinner for two at our Sun Thai restaurant.
Sun Beauty Treatments
If you’re looking for a hotel in Ibiza with massages and treatments, our 6-phase facial treatments will persuade you to book a suite at our hotel on d’en Bossa Beach straight away. For customers who like to look their best, we have three very tempting cosmetic proposals:
- Purifying sea treatment: for all skin types.
- Antioxidant goji treatment: for young skins.
- Reaffirming gold treatment: for aging skins.
For more information on each of these treatments, ask at our front desk.
On holiday, there are those who don’t want to do anything and... those who want to do it all! If you don’t have that much time to enjoy our treatments and massages in Ibiza that last 80, 60 or 40 minutes, you can treat yourself to our shorter sessions that are 20 or 30 minutes long available at our wellness service in Ibiza Sun Apartments. You can choose between a back massage, foot reflexology, lighter legs massage or a head massage.
And before the massage... the gym!
Remember that Ibiza Sun Apartments also has a gym with exercise bikes, sit-up benches, elliptical trainers and weights. An essential space for all travellers who also like to keep fit during the holidays. It’s open every day from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m... and if you’re feeling lazy, remember how good you feel after doing exercise: it’s the best therapy after overindulging in Ibiza, don’t you think?