Where to go shopping in Ibiza?
The White Island has no lack of options to lose track of time while you're shopping. During the summer in Ibiza, you’ll find hippy flea markets, independent fashion boutiques, international luxury brands, Ibiza’s Adlib fashion designs and other shops where you can find the garment that has your name on it.
Shopping in La Marina, in Ibiza
Along the narrow streets in the harbour area in the island’s capital, you’ll find many shops. We suggest you go towards the end of the afternoon, when it’s cooler. There’s no hurry: shops in Ibiza usually stay open until late in the summer, some even until 11 p.m. From among all the boutiques available, don’t miss:
- Ad Libitum: to buy clothes in the Adlib fashion that is known for its whiteness and the use of natural materials. c/Bartomeu Vicent Ramon, 26
- Vicente Ganesha: an iconic shop on the island to buy oriental style clothes, colourful tunics and other suggestions brought by their well-known owner from all over the world. A must for many celebrities. Carrer de Guillem de Montgrí, 14
- Charo Ruiz Ibiza: if you’re looking for Adlib fashion, don’t miss this boutique owned by one of the most prominent Ibizan designers. c/ Bartomeu Ramón i Tur, 3
- Ibiza Das: a good shop with many brands where you’ll find clothes in pure Ibizan style. Carrer de Manuel Sorà, 10
- Piluca Bayarri La Marina: swimwear created by this well-known Adlib fashion designer. c/ de la Santa Creu, 30
- Ho-La-La Vintage: the best shop in Ibiza to treat yourself to vintage clothes. Plaça de la Constitució, 12.
Shopping in Ibiza’s street markets
If you don’t want to miss what every Ibizan shopping guide is talking about, you must go to the most famous hippy flea markets on the island:
- Hippy flea market of Las Dalias: it has about 200 stalls selling handicrafts, fashion, costume jewellery and accessories among many other things (don’t miss the colourful and exclusive handbags and shoes sold by World Family Ibiza).
- Punta Arabí: its 500 stalls make it the largest street market in Ibiza. It’s held in Es Canar on Wednesdays during the summer.
Other places to go shopping in Ibiza?
The choice of shops offering designs made in Ibiza also include creations by other old travellers who visited the island, fell in love with it and decided to stay.
- Natasha Collis: this British jewellery designer lives in the north of the island and is inspired by the special landscapes and light of this area. Her pieces are handmade, have a casual vibe and are made in 18 carat gold. C/ de Missa, 5 (Sant Miquel de Balansat)
- Sluiz: fun concept store where you will find clothes, accessories, decorations and unique proposals with a light kitsch touch. Ctra. Ibiza – Sant Miquel, Km. 4
- Nino d’Agata: jewellery pieces inspired by the ancient Mediterranean cultures that passed by Ibiza. Plaça de la Esglèsia, 6 (Santa Gertrudis)