3 Reasons to come to Ibiza as a couple
- The island offers over 50 beaches and coves that you can explore as a couple, on a scooter or by car. If you’d rather move on four wheels, you’ll probably be interested in our special package Suite & Car, which provides you with a rental car in Ibiza at an affordable price.
- Ibiza is famous worldwide for its sunsets and the countless spots where you can see them from: You can admire the sunset from a different place every day of the week!
- There are plenty of romantic restaurants and charming bars where you can enjoy Ibiza’s evenings as a couple. Read on and discover some of our recommendations on the best places to whisper endearments into each other’s ears.
10 Plans to enjoy Ibiza as a couple
- 1. From beach to beach: Ibiza has beaches and coves for all tastes. You've got the nudist ones (like Es Cavallet and Aigües Blanques), the quiet ones (Caló d’en serra and Cala Carbó), the lively ones (Playa d’en Bossa, Ses Salines, Cala Jondal…), the iconic ones (Platges de Comte, Cala Bassa, Cala Salada, Cala d’Hort, Benirrás…), the special ones (Punta Galera and Atlantis)…
- 2. Ibiza from the sea: you can rent simple boats that don’t require a special sailing license and will allow you to discover many other romantic spots in Ibiza which can only be accessed by sea. If you’d like to enjoy this exciting plan as a couple, don’t hesitate in asking our front desk staff who will be delighted to help you.
- 3. A stroll in Dalt Vila at sunset: the best time to explore the old town in Ibiza is when the sun is setting and it’s not so hot. This stroll starts at Portal de Ses Taules and goes up to the cathedral with its fantastic viewpoint of the city of Ibiza. On the way back, via the squares of dels Desemparats, Dalt Vila and Sol, you’ll find romantic restaurants with candlelit tables, including La Oliva, Kyupiddo or La Torreta.
- 4. Paddle Surf or kayak? These two water sports are perfect to do in Ibiza as a couple. We suggest that you spend a day on the northern side of the island and practise this activity on d’es Figueral beach and its surrounding area. You’ll love it!
- 5. Escape to Formentera: paradise is very near Ibiza Sun Apartments. You simply have to hop onto a ferry from Playa d’en Bossa or Ibiza’s harbour and in less than an hour you’ll be exploring Formentera.
- 6. Under water: if you like to dive, the island has many companies specialising in this sport. If you’d rather go snorkelling, the island has countless coves and beaches where you can forget about the world for a while: cala Xarraca, cala Molí, cala Gracioneta, cala Codolar, Es Cavallet…
- 7. Dinners oozing love: it’s hard to choose only a few romantic restaurants in Ibiza given the huge variety available. A few examples: La Escollera a la noche (Es Cavallet), Can Mosson (a few minutes’ walk from Ibiza Sun Apartments), La Brasa (in La Marina, in Ibiza), Las dos lunas, Km5 Ibiza Lounge, Villa Mercedes and Sa Capella (both in San Antonio), Bar Can Berri (San Agustín), El Clodenis (Sant Rafel)…
- 8. Out to catch the most famous sunsets in the Mediterranean: don’t only visit the Café del Mar on the San Antonio promenade! You should also visit the Golden Buddha, in the neighbouring Caló des Moro; Khumaras, in Cala de Bou; A las Puertas del Cielo, in Santa Agnès; any rocky spot in Cap Negret, the parking lot in cala d´Hort to see the sunset with Es Vedrá in the background; and Platges de Comte, where the islets of Ponent add to the beauty of one of the must-sees in Ibiza.