Sergio, waiter at Ibiza Sun Apartments
- How long have you been working at Ibiza Sun Apartments?
This has been my first season both in Ibiza and at the hotel.
- What do you like most about your job?
The customers’ satisfaction, no doubt about it. Especially when they show they appreciate your service.
- What’s a Canary Islander doing in Ibiza?
Looking for new adventures and seeking to expand my experience in the tourism industry in this unique and exceptional destination.
- What’s your favourite dish out of all our Thai specialities?
As for most guests, my absolutely favourite dish on the Sun Thai menu is its spring rolls. I love their taste, variety and the dipping sauces that turn this dish into a fantastic dish.
- Which was the most popular cocktail at Ibiza Sun Apartments this summer?
I’m pretty sure that the statistics would confirm that it was the Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri, a great cocktail to cool down in the summer heat.
- What do you like most of Ibiza?
The nature on its coves and beaches.
- During your free time, you like to go to...
As any good islander, the beach.
- What’s your favourite beach in Ibiza?
I was fascinated by Cala Comte: the colour of the sandstone merging with the blue, crystal-clear waters make it a magical place to relax. But in the peak season, it’s too crowded so I’d suggest going in the early or late summer.
- Something one mustn’t miss on Playa d’en Bossa?
Going to the nightclubs in the area, Ushuaïa, Hï, etc...
- Something one mustn’t miss on an evening in Ibiza?
The view of the lit Dalt Vila from the streets in Ibiza’s harbour.
- And during the day?
Enjoying the beaches and coves.
Wondering how many days you should save for your holidays in Ibiza?
Check the proposals and suggestions on our blog and discover the huge amount of places to explore and enjoy in Ibiza.